Fwd: [Glorantha] A new story for Xmas

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_NZtct1VGMRwawu_mgWwGs5MbyiZHGTqfXSDgZwjlfmOpdhe8xJ6ob0GNnkWam>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 10:39:06 +0000 (GMT)

It occurs to me that not everyone here may follow the main lists, and also that the story linked below may well appeal to the collective bizarre sense of humour. Enjoy. And do tell me if I missed out any bits of the carol in the story. I'll ignore you and sneer, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the opportunity to nit-pick.

http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/stories/wenceslaus.cfm