Re:Turtle's Head.

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_JBDW_ibwRbtv3u3yXqBC0vk67LgzRRjT65GimvAcOuoWW7qnnilqMbjvpcayE>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 12:14:13 -0000

> (pace Mr. Pid)

That's Dr Pid, even if I did get my degree through the post.

> I hope burritos go well with German beer.

I believe mi amigo Steve and I are coming to Tentacles by way of AN ADVENTURE; none of this poncing around on 'planes lark (I don't necessarily blame Chris, Jeff et al., but my fellow countrymen/women...). I had aspirations of taking the Orient Express, but might have to settle for a ferry from Hull to Rotterdam.

Anyhow, depending on our route (e.g. via Ostend), we might (I hope) be able to take an extended detour via Westvleteren and Payottenland. Hopefully there'll be a few delights to bring along.

Stu.