Re:Turtle's Head.

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_MHBgtE3K7PHrprCkS5SJ8THpJJCixK21YWQh-7qlRXFlu259fGcECVvG8Uvlyk->
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:57:28 -0800 (PST)

> At 7:24 AM -0800 6/2/07, Alison Place wrote:
> > Do you not realise that "American cheese"
> >is a recognised legal term worldwide for
pasteurised
> >process cheese?

>--- David Cake <dave_at_15dVU5LYplMFPbrwUGEKvnEH95fFVj-rXj3DHkZaoqNU9RMU_72GRxrbf6wUCXDUxEPbOBXRt9yG803Haw.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> I thought everyone knew this. Americans like
cheese, but when
> they talk about it, they mean something much less
desirable and
> sophisticated than what the rest of the world means
by the word.
> The American way of using the word 'democracy' is
quite similar.

     Owww. Wince. Low blow, that last. Very appropriate to this forum, of course, but still a low blow. And after Jeff graciously agreed that the general status of American cheese is deserved, too. Isn't that kicking a man after he's lain down for you?

Alison

The fish are biting.
Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing. http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php