AW: Re:Turtle's Head.

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_He5fff6tDdgOKZ3vQBENisA88C-HlplIBZ44zdEhPghWcLaeJ3-6D6u-xHDGXeTMmUwLQ>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:21:26 +0100

Von: ImmoderateGloranthaQuest_at_yahoogroups.com [mailto:ImmoderateGloranthaQuest_at_yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Alison Place
>I dearly look forward to seeing as many of our
>American neighbours as possible at Tentacles this year

Even me?

>that the offer to bring the cheese has just caused
>most of our European friends to start crying with
>laughter, if not something far more embarrassing.
>With all due respect to Wisconsin cheddar, and a few
>other places with decent dairies, the U.S. is a cheese
>wasteland.

Yes. Unfortunately. I pretty much don't eat it while there.

>In all seriousness, can you actually get any
>Mexican cheeses where any of you live?

The Latin American shop is not far from here (in Berlin). They have cheese and whatever else, from Mexico and out that way. The good Mexican restaurant here probably uses Mexican cheese, but I could ask.

>If you want good cheese (e.g. 5-yr-old Canadian
>cheddar), I could probably bring some...

Hey, we're friends aren't we.

Daniel