AW: Re:Turtle's Head.

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_uAnNjV2jarIMJ7UEznioTG3nEiIzKrfTgafwUCYfpaCG81WlWJr3Tz0iab9ll4X3XokWI>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:25:51 +0100

I grew up eating very little cheese, because the stuff we got was tasteless. There is very good American cheese, but that's the one percent of the market stuff.

Daniel

Von: ImmoderateGloranthaQuest_at_yahoogroups.com [mailto:ImmoderateGloranthaQuest_at_yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von David Cake At 7:24 AM -0800 6/2/07, Alison Place wrote:
> Do you not realise that "American cheese"
>is a recognised legal term worldwide for pasteurised
>process cheese?

I thought everyone knew this. Americans like cheese, but when they talk about it, they mean something much less desirable and sophisticated than what the rest of the world means by the word. The American way of using the word 'democracy' is quite similar.

Cheers
David