Re: AW: Re:Turtle's Head.

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_gQHRF9SOWK9P69cQaWouP8TtBAsgKGwrwdh6nhjhBTiob_WP1-DmtFWQVOjmY8Y>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:38:38 -0800 (PST)

> >Alison:
> >I dearly look forward to seeing as many of our
> >American neighbours as possible at Tentacles this
year

Daniel:
> Even me?

Whatever you are, Daniel.

> >If you want good cheese (e.g. 5-yr-old Canadian
> >cheddar), I could probably bring some...

> Hey, we're friends aren't we.. Daniel

Yeees. I think so. What did I say wrong?

Oh, yeah, just found this: Ig Nobel Prize in Chemistry, awarded to Antonio Mulet, Jose Javier Benedito and Jose Bon of the University of Valencia, Spain, and Carmen Rossello of the University of Illes Balears, in Palma de Mallorca, for: "Ultrasonic Velocity in Cheddar Cheese as Affected by Temperature". What?

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center. http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/