RE: Re: Turtle's Head.

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_MDQuD9ArA_qpqFt9GJvoIsosVdzMkIvxoQCrB_iYxICmnEJFpJ9P8oZfYVnIEfXB>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 21:47:24 -0600

Alison throws down:

> Hmm. Let's see. Greg, Sandy, you, Chris, Rick
> (though I'm not sure he counts, he's more like on top
> of the Mississippi), any others? Daniel? Not sure.
> So, 5 or 6 against 145 - I'm just shakin' in my boots.

We all know magic power is more important than numbers.

We have the (Trickster Arkati) Shaman and the (Evil High) Priest. I think Fabian is the Sorcerer, at least for Tentacles. So, we have two of the three original otherworlds and the third is neutral. I think we win.

I'd note that Europeans are all mixed up and from Hell, so they get one otherworld, but that might be taking it too far.

Chris