Re: Turtle's Head.

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_zd6XxfYuL79Ahk5eHU3114vtHva_ON4CL01BJL_VEqV1nsAVH_PTaZMWGaNS3QY>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 06:43:19 -0800 (PST)

Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_EHZifept8MIUcoc6TzA5mr-qM-k3eJNbiHYe_H4wJ_GZFSPvrqgf2w4QbUYOKqyatN2s4do50NjxzjhW.yahoo.invalid> wrote:   Alison throws down:
> Hmm. Let's see. Greg, Sandy, you, Chris, Rick
> (though I'm not sure he counts, he's more like on top
> of the Mississippi), any others? Daniel? Not sure.
> So, 5 or 6 against 145 - I'm just shakin' in my boots.

We all know magic power is more important than numbers.

We have the (Trickster Arkati) Shaman and the (Evil High) Priest. I think Fabian is the Sorcerer, at least for Tentacles. So, we have two of the three original otherworlds and the third is neutral. I think we win.

I'd note that Europeans are all mixed up and from Hell, so they get one otherworld, but that might be taking it too far. Chris

    Very good points, so I'll have to take them into consideration. I'm counting Fabian as neutral, as he's our host. However, you do still have some serious heavyweights on your side. So, let's see. Daniel Fahey is obviously an Eurmali, so he'll betray you all at the appropriate time. That's one plus.

  If I can get the Brits on our side, then we've got better community support. I may have to use a Lightbringer's Summons on them - as I said, they still owe us from WWI and WWII (and the Boer War, but that's going way back). After all, it's obvious that Orlanthi are much more social democrats than capitalists, so we get to be the Orlanthi.

  All the Ernaldans and Vingans will be with me - I don't think you're bringing any with you, so that's another plus for us. All told, I don't think we're in any danger.   Alison

Bored stiff? Loosen up...