Re: Tootle-Max

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_KiilBhtJiQRbWdS8KVwi9WXrgkD4I78aLE15NgzIBN-kkdsO2lz5C9ZnBJ0PhT5>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 08:38:13 -0800 (PST)

     Well, the gardener in me is easily seduced. Yes, yes, grow the Zone 7 goodies. I can see why Kalikos is so popular! However, it's not really a Good Thing, come the summer. Summers in Ottawa are muggy enough, thank you very much. You can keep the Dallas summers all to yourself, dear Chris.

       Besides which, many of us actually enjoy the winter. Give me bright and sunny at -20C with gorgeous, sparkly snow (which is what it is now) over gloomy, damp, windy and +1C, any day.

Alison
  Chris Lemens wrote:
More than that, surely. Our glorious bureaucrats have decided all you Canadians are an imminently dangerous threat to our homeland security. You don't think they'd let people as clearly disreputable as you in? Instead, our plan is to entice you to stay where you are by making your weather warmer. You can thank us later.

It's here! Your new message!