Re: AW: Re: Turtle's Head.

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_1LTtd6pi3s2BsDxeN30KtFpP7CCFh2ZzBxVPUwFSa3If13RXJJdAN3z95WSnY>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:47:55 +0000 (GMT)

> >And we're promised snow tomorrow!

> Got snow here. Very little this year, but some
> today.

We got snow! It was pretty! Turned to slush now, though :(

> > an indoor shooting range diagonally across
> the garage for his airpistol.

> That little thing I always just used in the back
> yard.

We could have put up a target on the back fence, but that's not much fun when it's raining.

> But if someone
> breaks in, I probably won't be holding a gun.

> Why not? Bottle in one hand, rifle in the other.
> Pretty simple.

Because this is not a third world country, and I do not wander around armed all the time. Bottle on table, hands on keyboard/mouse, or possibly holding a paintbrush, or needle, or something else potentially interesting and useful.