AW: AW: Re: Turtle's Head.

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_OV_DOkzBmd2Xs60wtQGEUk6KzKNa4KJwpBfmlbKGqmaTrU8c274X2hQIMpEgMp862mHkO>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 22:52:40 +0100

>Plenty. I think you've seriously misunderstood, Daniel.

Nope, you, oh frozen-brained one, have misunderstund. You get nothing for helping Britain, like what everyone gets for helping them. We should have compensation for britain's crude crimes. Imagine, burn Washington, and then leave so it'll get built up again. And now look what we got.

Guess I should have realised that 1812 would come up at some time. All right, I shall explain carefully. We (Canada) came and helped the U.K. for those three wars. You, on the other hand, didn't help during the American Rebellion or the War of 1812. Emphatically did not.

Just what I meant. What did you miss?

>As far as claiming Canada as compensation for the War of 1812, you lot
started the hostilities.

Wrong again, emphatically and all that. Not that anyone thinks Canada started anything.

>For some inane reason,

Kidnapping and murder. Oh, those aren't crimes in Canada?

>Thomas Jefferson figured that grabbing Canada would be "a mere matter of
marching" since the Brits were seriously occupied smacking Napoleon.

Wow, a more warped interpretation than anything Bush could come up with. Maybe the Canadians are dangerous.

Daniel