Re: Bull-Turtle's-Head.

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_TCSq4_1agD8sLDxqSBR8ojHohA4RP4-B4y03R7TOcKjV3hVN2EYnTwYgtCweFGN>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:03:15 -0800 (PST)

> Er, no. It was built of sandstone. You managed to
burn everything down the to sandstone. So, no roof, no interior walls, etc. Just a shell. It took 3 years to rebuild.

     Hey, the troops did better than I thought! And, BTW, 'scorched' means both 'To burn superficially so as to discolor or damage the texture of' and 'To destroy (land and buildings) by or as if by fire so as to leave nothing salvageable to an enemy army.' I had meant #1, but if we managed #3, more points for us!

> > It was in retaliation for the Murcans coming up
to York (now Toronto), burning it, and generally having a gay old time.

> Well, sure. It's OK for us to do it to other
people. Just not the other way around. Duh.

     Thus starting (and keeping) a reputation as a world-class bully. Fine rep if you want it...

> > Including letting all our miscreants out of jail
to join in the drunken festivities.

> Why leave them out? Chris

Cause they were there for a good reason? Alison

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265