AW: The Truth about Michelle

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_dl5Sl2AFOg2rt3cHFvVw7adGaIwZcmRlEU9oG4OAPZ9WAI9Id0eC23Fg0vDpy0KPQHXMp>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:48:09 +0100

Yeah, the list of albums comparable with Arkansas Traveller is mighty short. We might have all her CDs. I'd have to check. Been listening otherwho lately, not checked on what she's been up to.

Hey, this is better than writing about cheese and 1812 and whatever. Now if we just add Legless Dougie.

Daniel

>Daniel:
>We've seen her twice, in Hamburg and here, in a tiny place with only around
>80 people. Very close. She's a great performer.

Yeah, that would be perfect. I've caught her live just the once, in Sydney, a fairly restrained theatre concert, hardly 'texas campfire tapes'.

Michelle is certainly an eclectic musician. Albums like 'Captain Swing' don't work for me, but 'Short Sharp Shocked' and 'Arkansas Traveller' are pure joy. I really should catch up on her recent work.

Cheers

John