AW: Re: Cross-fertilising the creative communities of Glorantha

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_TqWuRjzQM4IC4d8oWVHBPaJY5cY02GVTRoNaA9Vno931e043X-Cj0lGte07PPo9WGzTf9>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:09:08 +0100

Oh, I just noticed that this is on the othe list. I was assuming I was answering on the WoG list, from which I've just received 4300 messages.

Daniel

Von: Goihl & Fahey [mailto:goihlk_at_pa3v6ZzRKE0iQSuM2gxR_gqxf0UYl4xfTfeWOCfrE0AatGFCL-Zys1IOk8zyqIyltQmO1zuPoXulAnA2bfRY7D2k.yahoo.invalid] Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Februar 2007 19:04 An: 'ImmoderateGloranthaQuest_at_yahoogroups.com' Betreff: AW: Re: Cross-fertilising the creative communities of Glorantha

Thanks Rick, for inviting me. I'm sure I'll appreciate this list, certainly more than a certain other one. Maybe I'll even contribute something useful here.

I didn't know there is any DF fanclub anywhere. It might be fun to meet whoever it is, or very scary.

What does this fanclub do, burn warehouses? Are they (is s/he) going to arrange my trip to Tentacles for as guest of honor for the fanclub?

Or maybe it's you Rick. You're my fanclub but don't want to admit it. Well anyway, a free beer or whatever for you, and big Hy to all on this list.

Daniel

P.S. Is there a Bottomlee?

Actually, the whole request for emails was just to send people an invitation to join the new World of Glorantha yahoo group. Sorry to disappoint all of you doomsayers, conspiracy theorists, libertarians, the lawsuit happy, fetishists, duck wannabies (oops, that might be me), paranoid delusionals, sarcastic crackpots, general naysayers, partypoopers,  the anti-social, and the Daniel Fahey fan club of Lower Upper Bottomlee in Cheshire.

PS: Supposedly the Middle Upper Bottomlee chapter still exists, but its sole member has yet to come to Tentacles to worship at the altar of Fahey.

Hope that helps,
Minty