Re: Cross-fertilising the creative communities of Glorantha

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_CkBv_zUg51XJMuHooBPTXLN4nyCkgreXFO6kWP7hJo2bDtIqHaT_poCvspPlbGk0>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:41:31 +0000

With all this Cross-fertilising isn't it all going to get sticky with juices flowing between the lists. We need some sensible groups to counter this and do the mopping up.

In the spirit of all this I propose the splitting of this list into three new groups:
ImmoderateGloranthaQuestingfuckingworldofgloranthatossers_at_XD2iYUenHpqzSOQSH8Q9GrNBZAgmgUEeRSiTquExpShveyM2oYQeCGwYjcsBq461kH-3G7u2aFmhOB1VddxZxpu1aH9Kpe7kOgAz3gkPTKNN9MUPXiZT6Ja1vq1BUF8C9w8hc68gGP5mLaMv.yahoo.invalid ImmoderateGloranthaQuestingfuckingheroquestrulesbastards_at_5frtHWU0dH3yfZwqBM38UYyW9piMWEFfvESRz_YooZL4EvfisdkbH_dW1wcf6Ix-dhLxF3zd5INzxsfNjfYNrPizwxAlCChGvSEAMuxiTnrTmDxR7gcnj1A_AuCbwRzsRf9kYgzkMV5sfQkhTw.yahoo.invalid ImmoderateGloranthaQuestingfuckingtherestofthewankers_at_JIxoHkitk2PuZXoFK7r1AIxg1w9dg49hjwXmattmkARp74tXXyEJajOiOBM0aQIt37FTTQtsLKs00VH4aK1YU2pxdKhywO6fOixV3ob3q-Ip_61f5rKzvX1Zp5tDUGFT6WmHzrfZmg.yahoo.invalid

I do hope this will allow us to move forward.

Any objections to these new named lists, then come up with your own...

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433