Re: Cross-fertilising the creative communities of Glorantha

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_Z1QctE9F2ykdAbSR0oDkvu7FZZlvE-gmdn1oPqxGCRlcrMLzhlEWdK1hzSS_NHUSJZI>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:48:20 -0000

> Are you gonna take that? Hit 'er back!
>
> Insincerely,
> Chris

C'mon Chrissy, at least pretend to fire a pistol into the air and say something vaguely frontier gibberishy, like them thar's fight'n werds... You live in Texas, for %$#_at_*& sake.

I'll pick on Kally in due course, but not because some Texas toad tries to goad me... :-)

Maybe there's a new catch phrase in here somewhere: When Kally gives you Lemens...

PS: You're a lawyery type. Can you rustle some other illegal internet stuff for Kally to focus on?

God Bless Texas,
Minty