Re: Cross-fertilising the creative communities of Glorantha

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_tGO6jRdcRFbzDFBLh2n5psqSA1yE4TMpryjYYo8rz9Q9ydMh1uqyY8zwYty5T>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:49:55 -0000

Chris and Alison (in a tree...):
> The more common (false) acronym is westernized oriental gentleman.

Another common one is "worthy". As if that suddenly makes it all okay.

When I get around to entering WoGland, I'm going to post at them (note the 'at them') v...e...r...y... ... s...l...o...w...l...y... and L... O...U...D...L...Y... in English -- especially Greg, bless 'im -- and have my Hobson-Jobson, French dictionary and Swahili phrasebook to hand. Actually, given some of the people already on that list, a pidgin could come in handy. That's pidgin, Chris... not pigeon.

I've worn a pith helmet whilst doing fieldwork in Africa. I transcend shame.

Stu.