Re: Re: New poll for ImmoderateGloranthaQuest

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_XRrHsAE4XquDdwOLD6u07X4dEcv-WFrOVF9SrxvBZEAQJRqem71848epC3NT7>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:49:39 +0000 (GMT)

> Personally, I'm convinced that the God-Learner
> secret was that the
> God-Learners were actually/ player characters/.

What, all of them?

OK, fair enough, that's the same as the cult of Humakt in Sartar and Pavis.

Here's a little something for people who enjoy the idea that the Secret is "it's only a game!" or variations thereon. I wrote this pre-HW, and I expect many of you have seen it before: but here's a modern Godlearner who knows damn well that it's a game, gleefully making the most of that to cheat.

http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/stories/hithim.cfm

(Incidentally, I've realised since I wrote that that even within the context given there, she was lying.)

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk