Re: Re: North Texas Irish Fest

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_FLbO7mkPhbhB7mKf5GU51wduiAW7KYd3C6wvmFZAqi0KcJRb0jtZwS3saNKRFefy2Qnn>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 02:34:53 -0600

charlesmacateer wrote:

> --- In ImmoderateGloranthaQuest_at_yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:ImmoderateGloranthaQuest%40yahoogroups.com>, Guy Hoyle
> <ghoyle1_at_...> wrote:
> >
> > March 2-4. I'll be there, who else will? Guinness and haggis will be
> > there for the taking.
> >

> I would have thought March 17th would have been had better date for an
> Irish Fest or should that be Féis.

Beats me; I don't actually speak Gaelic. But I assume that it's harder or more expensive to book Irish bands that close to St. Paddy's Day. But you know what happens when you assume, don't you?

Guy

--
--Guy Hoyle

"Live every day as if you're dying Of a contagious disease that turns
people you bite into zombies."
The Onion, January 25, 2006 | Issue 42•04