AW: Bacharach

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_Ny9icgj2vLHydVQfzVXe1GLKQXqJTnqHRBoDukOEnUPLqnqk1OZfnIeq4-0oF5N5shcKD>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:22:44 +0100

Thanks for this Stewart.

I’m passing it on to the T-Con list.

I haven’t read anything from Mr. Richards in oh so long a while. Glad you made time for him.

The castle is there now, and we’ll see to it that there’s life up there.

The Privats are coming, so we’ll charge them more, as you say. As I have not myself inquired further as to whether Gregory is a bastard, I’ll just assume you know better than I do. I’ll add to it that Nick has designated me a bastard, so I’m looking forward to seeing any fellow bastards at the con.

Daniel