Texas goes new-cue-ler

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_Wh1Cokv5A6H1u3rTtIWBbXuwpbZESdjDiMtjy0ex8Jsgt_RLOLNNXMLldpjSSKPl>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 06:23:08 -0700 (PDT)

Huggies asks, over on the other list(TM):

>So do the evil Iranians have weapons of mass destruction? :)

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/bus/industries/energy/stories/DN-txu_15bus.ART.State.Edition1.379e7d0.html notes that the big Texas utility company is moving ahead with its plans to build two new new-cue-ler reactors for "peaceful power" purposes. Where have we heard that before? I'm sure everyone knows that the University of Texas has a new-cue-ler engineering program. Do you suppose its activities have been fully reported to the IAEA? And exactly why have wen been turning out new-cue-ler scientists every year when we haven't built commissioned new reactors since 1978?

I'm sure there's a story here.

Chris