Re: Fantastic Fascist Fantasy

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_O6Q97fZEaakiY-mHhL0YxAY_stpjL8-295yaPgNBMf1R5yEUjZZiVq5bIGHvBUFT>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:01:11 +1000

The vampiric treatment (plebotomy), what we round here's call my "keef richards", is now bimonthly. Progress is good. I bops. I bounces. I still retain the extraordinary super power of being able to fall asleep almost anywhere. Iron levels are dropping. And the blood taken can be used by others. Huzzah!

Jimbo

>Oh, you're still having the vampire treatment? How's
>it going?

John Hughes
Publications Editor
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research College of Arts and Social Sciences
Hanna Neumann Building #21
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730
W: www.anu.edu.au/caepr

CRICOS Provider #00120C

The CAEPR website has a large and growing electronic library of publications available
for free download, including Discussion Papers, Working Papers, Monographs and Topical Issues.