Re: Don't blame me, dammit

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_4u4V9aq0Cp-L5Ba_P0aD8hZjY9TCCGQ7VoUmDRDi3aDZ4q4uOHaSLaMhTZpYe>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:27:34 -0000

Chris:
> I don't do any kind of keets, unlike some certified duck-lovers.

I've got to be honest, Chris, when I first wrote that, there really wasn't any sexual allusion in mind, even with the stetson motif. Very disappointing, I know!

It was only afterwards that it dawned on me, and I thought of adding an article to make it grammatically correct, but decided not to. I'm a wimp.

> And for the record...

To my knowledge, mate, the first recorded instance of 'samurai penguin keet' In that order) was uttered by your good self. The penguin keets (possibly with connections samuraiuraiuraiadom) had been mentioned before, but yours was the Road to Domestos moment. You are their reason for being, to whom they cry "Hai!" and "Ho!" and "Off to wok we go!" and whatever else samurai penguin keets do.

Best,

Stu.