Re: Don't blame me, dammit

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_WC3M2xkMshKVuvJUlooBhDhEl-rZumKW3iNVSCEcwvx_MaHAfwxh0hbFE-D_RC6z>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dr. Pid:
> To my knowledge, mate,

Again, with the mating thing. Jeez.

> the first recorded instance of 'samurai penguin keet' In that order)
> was uttered by your good self. The penguin keets (possibly with
> connections samuraiuraiuraiadom) had been mentioned before,
> but yours was the Road to Domestos moment.

That's pretty weak. Someone else please claim "credit." Surely Nick is to blame. Is he on this list? If not, that's proof that he's to blame. He's hiding in ignomy.

Besides which, I really am sure that I read this elsewhere and did not invent it myself. I just don't have any proof. There's a Pamaltelan connection that, if I could remember, would really help me narrow my search for the proof.

Chris