Blame Stu!

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_-Bc-U0yFJF6UDY83IyLmgpIqQjyvv5FDwvFvGDRH5_Drm49gx3RILnuyfoZHBvI8>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 08:26:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dr Pid incriminates himself:

> In my original mail I suggested searching for 'penguin' on the
> Whitewall list -- that will make it all clear...
>
> There was the thought -- though I hesitate to call it that -- that a
> moonboat may have been captured by Orlanthi, bombed off into the
> unknown (e.g. Pamaltela), then returned with, frex, penguin keet
> mercenaries.

Nice mis-direction there. Failed to mention who the author of that "thought" was, didn't you. Well, I looked it up.

You started the thread that led to samurai penguin keets. You are their progenitor. In a way that would not excite John.

> John then got excited, in a way I don't wish to dwell on. I then
> mentioned "Vormaini Samurai keets... who may or may not have been
> related to 6-ft tall Lovecraftian albino penguin keets."
>
> Nick later noted that "the Bat flying to Pamaltela puts us into
> Penguin Keet Samurai country.

. . .
> So... yeah, it's your fault Chris.

Nah. You and Nick are to blame. Word order doesn't count that much.

Maybe we could auction that blame off at Tentacles?

Chris