Re: Is Argrath a theist or an animist?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_436XcKkxALclooVZJFLHlIJl1-7GybIGN4p2PNG6yRyxzvHz4MCAYDe4GWPg8NIEpT0Vq>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:16:14 -0700

Sam Asks:

>>I was wondering, to be perfectly honest, if Napoleon knew how to hold a
gun or a sword.

He knew which way to point a cannon. What, they don't teach you that he was in the Artillery? Sheesh, what is education coming to these days?

>I was also thinking of John Major, so you may not be
>too far off with Dubya. Not sure Major lit anyone's fire except for
>poor old Edwina.

Dubya ain't got the brains of a Rabid Uroxi. Can't say about Major, since he's in some god-forsaken little bare-assed country that hardly matters on the world stage.

RR