Re: Rule One

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_DHSWaJWe51-rWMpSKWsAXeGX9_x4fi49a-szxbv9LkaaWp6KhHVF1QKpNX2fq4ff>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:20:12 -0700 (PDT)

I second Jeff's previous response when to Boaty's assertion that:
> As shown by the response from clique to the "Generally Accepted
> Glorantha (GAG) , Core Glorantha" thread. Rule One is shut the fuck up
> and buy any crap that we push out and don't ask any questions.

However, I think that Jeff ought to use his Author's Awsome Power 2w11 to ensure that some soon-to-be released product includes -- in text that is converted to indecipherable runes -- a statement that "Rule Two is for Boaty to shut the fuck up, buy whatever crap we push out, and don't ask any questions." That way, everything is nice and clear, but inoffensive to the casual reader.

Maybe it's time for another Boaty poll?

Sometimes, I think that if Boaty didn't exist, we'd have to invent him.

Chris