Re: Duck Porn!

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_y4gWjeXpTowTU4sw7_SCfhMQ8LXlVPx462cLCtg2uL3GUOB1PBG28QE7b0pAh9JmRfDg>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 06:45:31 +1000

Stewart Stansfield wrote:

> D'oh! Wrong image. I meant:

Course you did. Brilliant. :)

I must have missed it when you first posted. All my fears about you are now closer to being confirmed.

Help IS available.

Jimbo

john_at_CT0XbDASUvaDNQxPweqnPWnAJFKCnWIxft2y_OQ7PRpCEPhBJDpwufLlB26HBGvVoqDYH230ftbf-g.yahoo.invalid                John Hughes
Mythologic: http://mythologic.info

"There was a muddy centre before we breathed.  There was a myth before the myth began,  Venerable and articulate and complete.

 From this the poem springs: that we live in  a place That is not our own and, much more,  not ourselves, And hard it is in spite of  blazoned days."

Wallace Stevens. "Notes Towards A Supreme Fiction"