Re: Blue Pill Time

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_GupYLDL-1ilsXcvrR3-fYH9I3Njp--u8Rv9HYek-xG4hFk_1Q-pfRb_ZCnD8S>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:59:53 +0100 (BST)

> A minor kerfuffle about Krarsht. I posted something
> which two losers tried to shout down. Particularly
> stupid was the question about whether Thed, Vivamort
> and Bagog were chaotic deities.

??? There's some doubt about it?

> Greg was silent in the entire exchange

That's a plus.

> and Mike
> failed to recognize what sort of argument he was
> dealing with.

That surprises me. Still. no doubt he'll learn once it's pointed out.

> >(Yes, actually, I have calmed down a bit. You
> should have seen the uncensored version.)
>
> You shouldn't hold back on this list.

When thinking about a subject causes blood pressure to rise to dangerous levels and the tablets (white, not blue) to have their dosage increased - yes, I do, but for my benefit not yours, it's OK.

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html