Re: Re: Blue Pill Time

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_5nanprLKJno80PbDK_Sxnlsbr8b-BgO1zwx1gdiTZqAp8ARPRnAB0XGfu-DP5>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:20:45 +0100 (BST)

> Why hold back?

Because I don't want stress to make me ill, and it was.

> It's a shame you're boycotting the
> Glorantha Yahoo group.

I'm still on all the groups that have a reason for existence. Not the one that only got created in the first place because Greg won't lower himself to even acknowledge the existence of the ones that have been running for decades, and which he tells me is for a group of Elite People. I'm not "elite". I don't want anything to do with anyone who declares themselves part of a self-appointed "elite".

> I thought you were just writing more info on
> Vinga and her positive influence on various GLBT
> deities.

Dunno what GLBT stands for, but I'm still writing, yes. And checking that what I'm writing fits with existing Glorantha, since it's sod all use to anyone but me if I don't.

> Even (Calamity) Jane's strawmen posts about "dumbing
> down"
> and "unwashed masses" didn't really start much of a
> flame war. She
> got labellled as "rude" and thus we get a boyxott.
> :-)

No, you get a boycott because I have had more than enough of The Great Greg implying that his creative whims are more important than his CUSTOMERS - he's pretending to do this professionally, remember? This time he didn't just imply it, he said it. And said that the "deep" Glorantha is the "real" one, and the published one is only the unimportant dumbed down for the masses version. Wrong way round, asshole, unless you really imagine your private Glorantha is "real" and that used by thousands of others is less important. So screw him.

> Can I get the uncensored responses now?

That was semi-censored.

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html