Vinga chiseler?

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_eow-ar8YKpiuWZLdOWrPRAuTJ7JcvAY56bzlWymLSqV9HkTqKfEefFdHBjQw3qatEMA>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:05:47 +0100 (BST)

This is so cool, it explains so much!

After Andrew Dawson's post I get what all the fuss is about. Not being on the WOGlist I hadn't the foggiest before. It's nice to see that all the potential action roles for Saratarite women in my campaign have been shut down. They're either rampant dykes or psychopaths. My wife and other female player are going to love that. I'll have to make all my male players take on blue sheep intitiate roles for a while to maintain balance.

I can just see the new feats: "armour of comfy cardy and sensible shoes", "you can watch but don't touch*",
"It seems a bit hot in here..." Devotees can now be
called "Storm Aunties."

Donnandar gets an additional feat of "wicka-wicka guitar of corniness"

And, it means that Tradetalk can have a
saphic-lesbo-finger-fuck-fest issue without stirring all up all that IP shit again. The new edition of
"Storm Tribe" is going to be so cool, I can't wait to
take it to the khazi with me, for the articles of course.

That explains why Kallyr as trapped in that block of ice - mythically she was cold to the touch of men then the studly adventurers turn up and "thaw her out."

Sniggeringly,

Ash

*This isn't strictly anything to do with real world lesbian behaviour of course, just a common fantasy, and this is a fantasy game.

So I've heard of course, not being able to speak from personal experience.