Re: Blue Pill Time

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_iY-XfxyGRpUdjbEfzd1TPoOXLorvmqF6jNkM6ulLqjJLQKap9uehhKmISyoHJ>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:10:00 -0000

Mikey:
> You vent your way and I'll vent mine.

Leave the Vent out of this. Poor thing's had enough gender-changes as it is. You think Vinga has it bad.

> Which reminds me of another thing that gets up my nose.
>
> MGF
"Mikey, Get Fucked."

> Wonderful concept in and of itself, except everyone's fun
differs. what's
> fun for one is poison for another.

Literally? If only...

> So there are rules here for how to vent? A pox on your rules. I
am
> psychically forced to struggle against your moral laws.

As an early modern historian (well, until I change my mind again), I do very much like offence of the "A pox on you, sir! Me, sir? You, sir!"* brand -- it at least makes up for twits crying "Here! Here!" on other lists.

But... here? I think this calls for immoderation.

[*Chris, if Mikey does this, you're supposed to reply, "My rules, sir?", so he can say, "Your rules, sir!" It's Natural Law; that, or the 'moral laws' you enforce on others, apparently.]

Pid.