Re: Blue Pill Time

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_JIiOJqRZcjqjEipMGaF7-uOETOm9n7ER6H37nseAf0sLWG2E21BfSOeklkMKC>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:02:21 -0000

Keith:
> What we now need is John to anthropowank all over it, Dr. Pid to
> give us historic 18th century lesbian military duck analogues and
> some bastards to do some other shit.

Keith's suggestion has great merit. After all, we all know that most studies of ducks have focused on drakes. Now if we are to believe what we read, your average drake spends far too much time devotedly worshiping subcults of Humakt, smoking cigars, cleaning his collection of swords and crossbows, getting a leg chopped off, wacking off to woodcuts of Busty Babesster Babes, visiting chirurgeons and godi to correct speech impediments, and practising ineffectual banditry* to pleasure his missus on a fairly consistent basis.

Oh, and worshipping Humakt, it's obvious he's also so very, very gay.

[*I do dispute the suggestion that ducks should act as 'highwayducks'; 'biwayducks' is perhaps more pertinent to their stature, pretensions and usefulness in that capacity.]

So I think it's quite possible that female ducks practise same-sex relationships on a fairly regular basis, even to the extent of institutionalised paederasty, and form a Red-Duck Sacred Band to defend the nests. Either that or they pleasure Lunar soldiers in the brothels of Duck Point. Take your pick, I suppose.

Pid.