Re: Pube Watch?

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_iDXf0ZCMVILllvgyzLaEvVeC1J67WNNp6oc5VCk3N-wqx-um8kI6Tr2XFhiSq_fX>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:01:37 +1000

At 04:47 PM 26/04/2007, you wrote:

>Hang on, telling if a Goth is natually blonde is like
>telling a Vingan's natural hair colour...

Get a life, Double-O Teabag. Where was the word 'natural' mentioned? (Assuming that's what you meant when you scrawled 'natually'. Whats the matter, your crayon lost its point?)

Any post that has both 'goth' and 'natural' in would be an oxymoron (look it up in a dictionary) and be hitting Metcalfe doublespeak territory. *Outer* Metcalfe territory.

Take it up with with Spikey-Mikey if his genitals matter that much to you. Get your mum to help you with the big words.

>And if we're insulting names, what's John Hughes mean?
>Some kind of Taff Khazi?

It's Irish. Me great great grandfather was transported from Louth for borrowing a horse. So that would be "Paddy Khazi". Jaysus. Feck. Get it right.

This list used to have standards.

Now we've settled that, what other problems do you have besides being a paisley MI6 tea boy, an illiterate and a 2400 baud brain with a 10Mps mouth?

A pox on the lot of ya.

Jimbo