Vinga Licking God

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_bb5xIqkFKCQKidJBPLv72tMkZyNHZGDOb2VJW4OWGjzGUCJM5khXZX1km5LAUfBKyUL>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:33:45 +0100 (BST)

Peter say in reply to the man with leather patches on his sleeves:

"There's far less support for Lesbian Vingans but that has a greater chance of becoming canon."

Yes, we want Vingan Lesbians. No, we need Vingan Lesbians. Wheel 'em on. We've lost teenage male players with all this narrativist shit, this is a first stab at getting them back. Better yet, make it a trading card game with "tasteful" or "artistic" piccies and we'll be awash with new players.

Admittedly if the old myths are true the second edition will probably have to be in brail as all the readers of the first edition will probably go blind. Even Jane - she'll have ripped her own eyes out.

Cheers,

Ash