Re: ImmoderateGame: Tentacles 2007

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_qhEnCoecveNwB3vYnolDOKpVwJGumi_fsygEbNOW0RDDizAEH5IoRLMoBs2drWjySxYtzb>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 22:39:39 -0000

Hi Stu,

This sounds superb, and I wish I were going to be there to enjoy it. However, I must take issue with:

> [Looking at my master spreadsheet, I see one tribe worships "Cliff".
> Hmmm. May need to work on that.]

I don't see anything wrong with that. Surely Caladraland needs at least one tribe that famously _hasn't_ slept with its sister. Known as The Young Ones or the Batchelor Boys, they are famed for their boyish, clean-cut looks, a platonic devotion to their terrible priestess The Devil Woman (who infuses swamp-sap mannekins with the souls of her sacrifices to awaken her fearsome Living Dolls) and their dinosaurtowed  double-decker carts, from which they stage their periodic raids with the terrifying cry of "Let's do the show right here!"

Surely?

Mark