Re: ImmoderateGame: Tentacles 2007

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_XCn1eXv9w1mwVtlfv_t5Ls7xxkwuDb9e-rLKNr70CXT6KyDrO5WvuugcOtAr8>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:38:53 -0000

Cheers, Mark!

> I don't see anything wrong with that. Surely Caladraland needs at
least
> one tribe that famously _hasn't_ slept with its sister. Known as The
> Young Ones or the Batchelor Boys, they are famed for their boyish,
> clean-cut looks, a platonic devotion to their terrible priestess The
> Devil Woman (who infuses swamp-sap mannekins with the souls of her
> sacrifices to awaken her fearsome Living Dolls) and their dinosaur-
> towed double-decker carts, from which they stage their periodic raids
> with the terrifying cry of "Let's do the show right here!"

Heh, alterations duly made! There's a film called Devil Goddess (1955 --  the last of the Weissmuller Jungle Jim films), that I really want to get a hold of. That'd make a super double bill with Summer Holiday, I reckon (with the aid of various substances).

[This is the problem with having Mark as acquisitions editor. Nowt gets past him! Not even Karolges, a Skovari puppeter... http://www.dotdotdotcomma.com/motorsport/f1/lookalikes/images/spit.jpg]

"Devil Woman/Red Queen" will be an occupation keyword that any selfrespecting  (?) Lunar heroine can take. There's also the Demivierge of Rhigos, and the Esrolian queens' conspiracy to sap and impurify the Caladran men's bodily fluids.

I'd always considered Belintar as Doug McClure, but now Cliff has a strange attraction... Hell, now I'm coming over all Sue Barker.

> Surely?

I'll let someone else do that...

Cheerio,

Stu.