Re: Re: ImmoderateGame: Tentacles 2007

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_57O8GZKVB5ab127k9Ec4bpJxRCw3SkrHAT7dYsYwWxMPrj7Tn_5HSYW5u2AucLi>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 21:16:44 +1000

This just gives me another chance to get everyone singing Gloranthacised-Cliff songs.

Tentacles and Slime
Artist: Cliff Richard - "Mistletoe and Wine"

The spawn is a thing, the foe of Heortling A broo has passed, there's a foul beginning Dreams of terror, dreams of broospawn
Fingers numb, faces aglow

It's Chaos slime, tentacles and spines
Goatkin bringing terrible times
With broos on the rampage and walk-tapi
A time for repulsing the foes that we see

A time for fighting, a time for berserking A time for battling, not retreating
Death and slaughter and more ever after
Ours for the taking, just kill all the monsters

Chaos slime, tentacles and spines
Goatkin bringing terrible times
With broos on the rampage and walk-tapi
A time for repulsing all that we see

(Beat Devil Day Bellow Day)

It's a time for shouting, a time for bellowing A time for face chaos, and for the last briefing Urox is Bull; Urox is Power
A time for hating and fighting all chaos

>I don't see anything wrong with that. Surely Caladraland needs at least
>one tribe that famously _hasn't_ slept with its sister.

  Cliff *has* slept with his sister, and with everyone else's sister as   well. But that was in the Green Age. The myth reveals that after   sleeping with a sister of the Shadows, Cliff got all guilty and vowed   only platonic relationships with tennis players thereafter.

  Cliff still keeps his sister close. he has 'locked her up in a trunk,   so no big hunk, can steal her away from me'. [Get Down!]

  And the possibilities for four hero subcults of the Young Ones just   beggars belief. With lentils.

  What disturbs me is how much Mark knows about His Divine Cliffness.   What *really* disturbs me is how much *I* know about His Divine Cliffness.

  And the fact that I won't be at Tentacles this year. :( :( :(

  Bum. Bugger. Sulk.

  Why has Petey gone so uncharacteristically silent, just when he was   losing on all fronts? Its sad really.

  Jimbo

  ['I like lawspeakers.... I like LOUD speakers...']

  No virus found in this incoming message.   Checked by AVG Free Edition.