Re: Vinga chiseler?

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_mzczrZZIjyueruiq9lnTwd9Utxv7j3ow55sg2awoizRt0XjCgAC26G-1fTyzWWNXKWsjiN>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 16:46:37 -0000

> HereĀ“s one of the weaknesses of email as a debating forum - any
strong
> argument proferred (unless it is filled with ritual caveats) has an
> unfortunate tendancy to read like an attempt to end the debate, slap
> down noobs, or statements of self aggrandizement. I apologize for the
> many times I have done that inadvertently.

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff... I'm truly disappointed in you. So whiny advocates of a petty godling within some petty barbarian pantheon get upset when you tell it like it is. So? At least you held the line over the times you slapped people down _deliberately_, but nonetheless even the hint of an apology only emboldens this type. Back in the Empire, we know how to deal with such mouthy dissidents, encouraging them to express their alternative perspectives in an Orayan Voluntary and Joyous Labour Settlement.

Regretfully,

Mark