AW: Re: Vinga chiseler?

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_q5g5ovvq_Pz_xKRfi2oxe91M__JPmF-RQcpycH45qNfnAQEfCMFEIeYi2hlUNwXHyVulQ>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 18:10:33 +0200

Hey, you forgot 'ref of email Nomad Gods game', which should be first on the list, with no thanks to any of you half-bastards.

Jaldon Toothmaker

Stu, the deluded:

Just to continue filling your in-boxes with crap, I believe I shall adopt the following rules on the gift of peerages; i.e peerages shall be bestowed upon those who

(i) have personally, or in conjunction with others, published
Gloranthan materials under sanction (e.g. Moon Design, Unspoken Word, Reaching Moon Megacorp);

(ii) have had Gloranthan materials published by an official source
(e.g. Chaosium, Avalon Hill, Issaries, Moon Design), and thus receive
entry to the House of Lords [there may be some dissent as to the position of Unfinished Works within this frame];

(iii) possess one of the High Offices in the governance of Issaries
and/or Moon Design;

(iv) took High Office during the Tales of the Reaching Moon
Protectorate, by vote of thanks;

(v) were friends and drug buddies of Greg from ages back;

(vi) possess the requisite quality.