Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A poll

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_D28b7RmwaZY0eWt4Xlvc2x0wDEuV8H6tECuvgyo7xi3bxAk8Ndp6Nau2OrKT6akXw-g8>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 11:06:14 -0000

> So, yep, of course I'll vote in a poll! Impeach Jeff!
>
> Not that I have reason to like Jeff, of course. I was shocked to
> learn that My Big Fire-Spurting Phallic Mountain doesn't count as one
> of the major locations in his freeform. Hopefully it's a minor
> location, preferably with a real drop and/or fire to throw people
> into. And maybe a deck-chair. Can I have music?

Stu - I thought quite seriously about having the Volcano location. If you bring a suitable backdrop, I will give it official sanction and some additional resources. In game play - as opposed to creative writing - I work to please my players. :)

And you can always heroquest for Phallic Powers from Mr. Volcano. We might even have an amusing prop.

Jeff