Re: ImmoderateGame: Tentacles 2007

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_NNnJ0U8TCMR2-_f8a5K-FsssZV-Iw4R5DYmZTcxi83Y59534qAYd3is4mk01h>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 16:02:52 -0000

Jeff:
> I've got my 2006 Seattle Seahawks NFC Champions T-Shirt. Does that
count?

Funnily enough the first American footie shirt I ever owned was a Seahawks one, back in 1987 (made under license by... Marks & Sparks). The time of Steve Largent, Curt Warner, Dave Krieg, Boz, &c.

But I'm okay for the costume now, thanks folks!

Cheerio,

Stu.

P.S. I was actually a Redskins fan. First game I ever saw was a rerun of the Redskins-Raiders 'bowl, and, even though they got hammered, I picked the team using my favourite colour (red). I love the white jersey, and thought the white/red/yellow would be great for Caladraland. Sadly most of the white shirts now are from youngsters I've never heard of. They do a burgundy Dexter Manley jersey, but I want a white Dave Butz one. Or Donnie Warren. Heh.