Re:AW: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: David Cake <dave_at_ztKeNao7pzKdNw51uQQAWqYy0XqfP8PzKEULEZ3kyw0NRFLPCjsTaEhHZIW9Aot8UrdGIxm>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 01:19:50 +0800

At 12:23 PM +0000 8/5/07, Jeff Richard wrote:

>As for your contempt for Ernalda (and presumably for any woman who
>doesn't wield a sword), I don't even know where to start.

The problem is, Jeff, is that saying that Ernaldans deserve respect because they are a vital part of the society, they make a lot of the important decisions, they hold a lot of moral authority, etc is a bit like saying people in a modern day RPG should play public servants or entrepeneurs.
( rather than mostly playing that tiny minority of professions that involve lots of violence, as gamers are wont to do).