Re: In Defence Of A Goat

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_LrkZrpAe32OzgF96W6qqLWpe6TJAhVEOl7DfDZ3T3qPUIcFEBvKvl_u435efC>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 20:54:58 -0000

Actually I am right behind Jeff on this one. Indeed I have written a couple of Ernaldan characters for convention scenario's, and they are great fun. Also Heroquest is the perfect system to bring such characters to life.

What I am arguing against is the proposition that a warrior woman in Heortling society is about as desirable and socially acceptable as the avergae Uroxi, and enforcing a sexual proclivity on them which is often done in modern western culture on any woman who attempts to do the work of a man. See the reference on 'what if Jeff was to suggest to corporate female layers that the path of empowerment and spiritual happiness is washing up and ironing shirts. Being a lawyer means they must some kids frikking lesbo-psycho-bitch-from-hell.'

But then, Jeff never suggested that they were, that was Mr S.

Rob