Re: Is it really all about pointed sticks?

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_2DzKqB-TaeX6Qebrt3QZs1uWreeg8q0pO3IVMb_UTDsz_2ChLkVmdSU3IRJE>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 22:24:41 -0000

In a lot of game material, yup. I don't doubt that ingenious GMs can come up with something better, but a lot of published material doesn't work that way.

> My oldest and still most fun HQ character is Eorkan the
> Issaries trader.

Who was not an Ernalda worshipper in a traditional female role, which is the notion we are discussing. Ditto for the other ones you listed.

In fact, my Gloranthan HQ characters have been non-combat ones as often as not. But I can see why female players might want to run a female, combat-ready Orlanthi PC, especially in a Sartar game, and why people on this list object to a rewrite of the best cult for such characters.