Re:AW: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_hvpsMQ-mEZU5kWcfZHlE8qLMUyEc7P4Hf30225FPDuWoMW7ohE1bkDA6Bmeim>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 11:42:32 -0000

Oh for fucks sake, here he goes again! :^)

Yes, it does. And you know what, it just fucking blows. Humakt was basically ruined for players, but in a sort of cool way, or at least a way that we could accept. Who the fuck would want to play a scum sucking Lunar anyhow?

And I just hate this 'Orlanth is a man's god'. Yeah, yeah I know its now GAG, but I don't have to like it. All this makes me glad I missed the Elmal/Yelmalio thing a few years back. Ariella the Actress was a Rune Priest of Orlanth in the RQII rulebook and Apple Lane was a generic fanatsy village. Some changes are clearly better than others. :^(

Rob