Re:AW: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_hF7awUNsuawp2-cShJmvKvP1nR5ncoHRhCmsvOblz1S3bTsy0T74DUMVBhmRLaZCAPkm>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 05:50:57 -0000

> Which sort of illustrates my point - even when we ask you,
> the most noted proponent of 'Ernalda is cool, really' for an example,
> all we can come up with is a character from a currently unpublished
> work, and one with a list of achievements rather than a really cool
> story per se...

David - you asked me that question while I am still unpacking boxes into my new flat in Berlin and all my Glorantha notes are in boxes slowly sailing from Seattle to Hamburg. To be honest, other than Kallyr Starbrow (whose fame is largely unrelated to her worship of Vinga - heck Rigsdal is far more important to her), I can't name a significant Vingan character with a cool story.

Heck - other than Starbrow - name me one prominent Vingan that Greg has written about.

Jeff