Re:AW: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_WvLIOJaalrpaPYsMxV8douC8c-8luewL_2eRtVamXb0ES-Ez-u2FM8tgp_YWVWn_zJ0n>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 08:23:28 -0000

Nothing by Greg ever identified Leika as a Vinga. In his house campaign Leika was an Orlanth Adventurous initiate (I think). In the Colymar material that Greg and I have cowrote (coming to Tentacles!), Greg revealed that he now views her as a Redaldan (Runegate Triarchy and all).

> For one-off mentions, there's Natalina Vingasdotter as one of Argrath's
> companions (KoS p169) as well as other Orlanthi women mentioned
> throughout the literature as they must now be Vingans.

But that is just a name and does not meet David Cake's test.

Jeff