Re:AW: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_Nl-1qQG6HI2qNTsIvexBFm9gyBMRDOcdUkJob7RcLbbr9PDgkWS7HC-GLeDD3>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 11:51:49 -0000

Oh don't get me started. I used to love both of those cults as well but they got fucked as well in Hero Wars. We got Vinga with Hero Wars but you fuckers have just realised how much we as a community love it and it doesn't fit in with you idyll of matricarcharl harridans for women (Ernaldan mafia) or good old boys Orlanthi types, huzzah! Well, fuck you.

And yes, I know you are just defending Greg's position and cheerleading, but what fucks me off is your complete absence of any sense of how much this type of 'take the fun out it' shit is frankly not on.

Let me give you an example. In my game I used Tarthcaer a locale designed by Jane Williams. For those that know its a Vingan Temple shrouded in mists that only females can enter. Like some sort of Orlanthi Amazonia. For the purpose of my game it would have been cool if a bunch of guys could enter. Jane said that she would rather I didn't use it in that way. And although she wasn't involved in that game, out of respect, yes RESPECT! I did a work around for my game.

What is really really fucking the Vinga massive off is the absolute lack of respect given to the community about a world that we all love and Greg has stated many many times is a shared world.

With all this crap coming out I am wondering whether the Hamast book is just going to be a fat load of old boys own wank.

Oh, and another thing, the way the Herotlings were turned into Orlanthi of the south was a right load of old cock as well. The way they seem to be dealt with now they are fundementally the same as their northern cousins. How fucking boring is that.

Oh for fucks sake this shit is really pissing me off.

Love and cuddles
Rob

PS: Have I beaten the highest expletive count for a post on this fucking list?