Moon Design's Imprimatur

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_6esxG_TrDYwqlRQKWMlIP1OP3Ptw-8L3kn7vXaYXVsu-P8q27c38dynhoPFILEygk5A>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:23:02 -0000

"Stewart Stansfield" wrote:
"Can you please just clarify what you mean by the "the Moon Design
imprimatur" in this statement, Jeff? It could perhaps be interpreted in a couple of ways with regard to the context of the issue."

Stu,

Just when I think you know how to email me directly, you use the "weasel in the chicken coop" method to draw the farmer out of his house... (who also grabs a dictionary to look up precisely what imprimatur means)

Moon Design takes a very simple approach to Gloranthan publishing. Submit an idea as a project outline. Work with Mark Galeotti, our acquisitions editor, to get an agreed upon content outline. Get writing. Submit a finished manuscript. We edit it, get some art for it, and then publish it.

Hope that helps,
Rick